A. Once you read and click on the link below, you will see a drop-down menu of days, times, and program levels. (PlayLand Ice Casino takes Visa or MasterCard for on-line registrations).
- Follow the instructions below -
1. Click the "Click Here To Register" button
2. Choose the Dates for the session. (Ex. Mar/April 2017 would be for all Learn to Skate Classes in that time period).
3. Under Level, choose your preferred day and skating level. (Ex. For a Friday class at 1:00PM at the Snow Plow Sam I level, select Fri 1/2 1:00PM Snow Plow Sam)
4. Click Continue. Then Log In or Create a New Account (for first-time on-line customers) to pay and complete the registration process. You only need to do this once.5. If this is the first time you are enrolling in a PlayLand Ice Learn to Skate or Learn to Play Hockey class since September 2017, you must also choose and pay the USFS Annual Membership Fee of $25.00 (no exceptions).6. To Get Started, CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
B. Click Here to download a PDF form which includes a description of all classes, days and times offered, and a registration form that you may:
- Mail to: PlayLand Ice , 100 Playland Parkway, Rye, NY 10580, Attn: Skating Director. You can also drop off your completed application atthe rink. Payment in full is required with all registrations.
C. You can also visit PlayLand Ice to pick-up and submit a form. Take a tour of our beautiful facility! We are open seven days a week and forms are available in the outer lobby. Use the Learn To Skate form for all group lessons.