How To Register Online - It's easy!
A. Once you read and click on the link below, you will see a drop-down menu of days, times, and program levels. (PlayLand Ice Casino takes Visa or MasterCard for on-line registrations).
- Follow the instructions below -
1. Click the "Click Here To Register" button
2. Choose the Dates for the session. (Ex. Mar/April 2017 would be for all Learn to Skate Classes in that time period).
3. Under Level, choose your preferred day and skating level. (Ex. For a Friday class at 1:00PM at the Snow Plow Sam I level, select Fri 1/2 1:00PM Snow Plow Sam)
4. Click Continue. Then Log In or Create a New Account (for first-time on-line customers) to pay and complete the registration process. You only need to do this once.
5. If this is the first time you are enrolling in a PlayLand Ice Casino Learn to Skate or Learn to Play Hockey class since September 2016, you must also choose and pay the USFS Annual Membership Fee of $25.00 (no exceptions).
6. To Get Started, CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
B. Click Here to download a PDF form which includes a description of all classes, days and times offered, and a registration form that you may:
- Mail to: PlayLand Ice Casino, 100 Playland Parkway, Rye, NY 10580, Attn: Skating Director. You can also drop off your completed application at the rink. Payment in full is required with all registrations.
C. You can also visit PlayLand Ice Casino to pick-up and submit a form. Take a tour of our beautiful facility! We are open seven days a week. and forms are available in the outer lobby. Use the Learn To Skate form for all group lessons.